Summary Description: This position is responsible for creating dynamic digital, video and graphic content for all Pizza Patrón Inc. channels- including website, social media, and email programs. This role will contribute to Pizza Patrón’s rebranding efforts by ensuring all creative is aligned with the modernized mission to Craft Pizzas Powered by Culture. Reports directly to Marketing Communications Manager.
- Design digital and video pieces from concept to finished product
- Edit photos/modify graphics as needed
- Draft written content and designs for emails, printed collateral, social media, the Pizza Patrón website and other methods of communication
- Monitor Pizza Patrón website & intranet for accuracy, consistency and functionality
- Develop email graphics for email campaigns consistent with other marketing efforts. Assist the Marketing Communications Manager with email marketing.
- Manage Pizza Patrón’s website, creating content, interactive features, banners and other graphics, as well as monitoring the site content and appearance for needed updates. Manage updates to news items, and articles, as required. Strive to deliver high-impact, user-friendly, content-rich pages, focused on providing dynamic information.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications Manager and manage posts for social media marketing. Investigate new opportunities for social media advertising.
- Collaborate with marketing team members and manage third-party vendors to create guest testimonials, product demos and videos, as required.
- Track results and Return on Marketing for campaigns and activities, including open and click through-rates, social media views, online purchases directly attributable to marketing initiatives, etc. Provide monthly reports.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the marketing team to promote new products, support events and assist with other activities, such as building email database, taking photographs, assembling materials, setting up signage, tents, etc.
- Research market trends and, in response, develop timely multimedia and multichannel marketing programs and ideas to capitalize on the market niche. Recommend new programs or enhancements that increase impact and generate heightened awareness of Pizza Patrón.
- Adhere to marketing budget guidelines and meet deadlines.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications - (For you consideration please list your Portfolio Link on you resume.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 1-2 years previous marketing experience, preferred (Entry Level)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Apple iMovie and video production
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with Wordpress, AdWords, Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer a plus
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Media: 1 year (Preferred)