Blendco Inc. is currently hiring for an Office Administrator position in Hattiesburg, MS.
Blendco Inc. has been operating in the dry-food blending and contract packaging industry for over 30 years. As an experienced, innovative manufacturer, Blendco Inc. is dedicated to producing consistent, high-quality products to our customers’ complete satisfaction. Additional information regarding our products and services may be obtained by visiting the following website: www.blendcoinc.com.
- Coordinates customer orders and shipping/production dates with manufacturing
- Engages with the various departments inside the organization regarding customer needs and expectations
- Makes recommendations to management regarding more efficient and effective handling of customer driven needs and implements policies and procedures to adequately address those needs
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customers, manages the onboarding of new customers and provides solution oriented approach to customer needs and requirements
- Manages various customer projects and coordinates customer requirements with various functional departments
- Interacts with customers through both verbal and email correspondence to maintain the highest level of customer care
- Accounts Receivable duties may include: invoicing and managing the aging schedule and managing customer deductions
- Processing shipping/receiving reports, packing slips and bill of ladings
- Oversee planning, organizing, and managing the various activities of the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from a (four) 4 year college or university.
- Three to five (3-5) years of Office Administrator experience
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably food manufacturing and/or packaging experience
- Knowledge of food manufacturing processes, good manufacturing practices (GMPs), and related concepts
- Strong decision making abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes for this position. Blendco Inc. would like to thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Blendco Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hattiesburg, MS (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)