Start your new year with a new career!
Blomquist Hale EAP is hiring friendly, career minded professionals. Fully licensed Mental Health Therapist to work with meaningful purpose improving the lives of individuals and families who are dealing with behavioral health issues.
Are you a fully licensed Mental Health Therapist seeking part time work?
Do you have familiarity with short term solution focused model?
Blomquist Hale EAP offers you
- Motivated engaged clientele
- Fantastic cause and business model
- Positive work culture
- Steady income
- Client variety
- Easy apply
- Celebrating serving our community locally and nationally for 32 years.
We deliver outpatient behavioral health solutions for premier companies and their employees. Providing unsurpassed, individualized treatment for clients of all ages using state of the art technology.
Must have experience working with couples and families
Location-Nice office in Orem Utah/Utah County
Sign on Bonus
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited university/college in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology.
- 4000 hours post-grad supervision for full licensure
- License required: LCSW, CMHC or LMFT
- Proficiency using MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Spanish speaking a plus
Candidates must be willing to complete a drug test
- Want to learn more? Check out our website www.blomquisthale.com.
Blomquist Hale is an Equal Opportunity Employer