Talent Acquisition Partner
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the BioTelemetry team. Your mission will be to find, attract and hire top talent. You will be responsible for delivering high quality professional candidates, developing talent pools and advancing the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term talent acquisition vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
· Provide end-to-end recruiting support for exempt and nonexempt positions: including sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, closing candidates and negotiating offers.
· Build relationships with and consult senior management on the recruitment process and best practices.
· Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies.
· Ensure high quality hiring manager and candidate experience.
· Maintain proper records via applicant tracking system (Cornerstone).
· Partner with local universities to help position BioTelemetry as the top destination for students and graduates candidates.
· Coordinate with Human Resources and Management to attend career fairs, receptions, and campus events.
· 1-2 years’ Human Resources experience.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Great sense of ownership and outstanding organizational skills.
· Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires and hiring managers.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Enter job description details