PackagePulse Delivery Drivers are responsible for distributing packages and documents for institutions, businesses, government agencies, and consumers. They pick up documents and packages from customer´s offices or houses and then deliver them to final destinations within the same area. Our package delivery drivers also deliver important items such as airline tickets, financial documents, legal documents, etc. They may work for different types of companies like financial institutions, law firms, banks, or having their own business.
PackagePulse Delivery Drivers usually perform many of the following tasks:
- Receiving assignments by phone, wireless data service, or radio.
- Requesting payments.
- Obtaining signatures from customers.
- Transporting packages all under 50lbs
- Making packages deliveries within a 20-mile distance from pick up destination
- Having good communication skills.
- Being familiar with the local area.
- Having an understanding of traffic patterns.
- Being punctual.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being reliable and trustworthy.
- Having a good sense of direction.
- Being able to keep basic accounting records.
- Having customer service skills.
- Being able to meet strict deadlines.
Persons who want to work as PackagePulse Delivery Drivers need to have a High School Diploma. These jobs do not demand candidates having advanced academic requirements, just suitable skills such as a good sense of direction and a good driving record. New employees in this field usually receive on-the-job training with experienced workers for a short period of time. Another requirement that applicants must meet is having a valid State driver´s license and a clean driving record. You will be subject to a background check as part of the position.