Now hiring an EHS Compliance Coordinator for direct-hire in the Louisville, KY area!
Trillium Technical is now hiring an EHS Compliance Coordinator for direct-hire placement!
EHS Compliance Coordinator completes hazard assessments, prepares hazard communication documents, assists with safety data sheet distribution, and maintains product information systems for knowledge management and compliance assurance. This position will ensure that future regulatory compliance requirements are met with Safety Data Sheets and will work with the Environmental Team.
- Classifies, authors, & distributes complex SDS (Safety Data Sheets) using WERCS authoring system for multiple formats and languages.
- Obtain and maintain regulatory and compositional information from raw material suppliers, contract blenders and the business.
- Stays current with North American and other International regulations needed for Sales.
- Assist with developing, reviewing, and maintaining worldwide Globally Harmonized System (GHS) classification and labeling information on materials.
- Ensure all applicable Federal and State regulatory requirements are identified in section 15 of the SDS.
- Assist with developing GHS compliant labels for different formats and languages.
- Assist with developing, reviewing, and maintaining worldwide transport classification and labeling information on materials.
- Enter and maintain hazard assessment and regulatory data into product compliance support and SDS authoring systems.
- Provides internal and external customer support related to hazard communication including SDS distribution.
- Assist with reviewing and updating vendor MSDS/ SDS and hazard chemical lists.
- Ensure updated or obsolete MSDS/ SDS are filed properly.
- Maintain DOT, IATA, and IMDG certification.
- Maintain regulatory knowledge by attending trainings.
- Responsible for all translations with finished product MSDS.
- Assist with customer requests for MSDS/ SDS.
- Assist with performing process checks to ensure MSDS/ SDS are being filed properly and on-time.
- Assist with managing the approved master copies of SDS.
- Assist with updating HazCom and SDS procedures.
- Create GHS Compliant Labels for all Products.
- Help with training associates on SDS and GHS requirements. This includes visual aids throughout the facility.
If you’re interested in this direct-hire opportunity, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety/ Environmental, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Safety/Environmental, Chemicals, or MSDS
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access skills
- 1-year WERCS software experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex databases
- Strong analytical skills and ability to accurately manage large amounts of detailed information
- Foreign Language degree or experience a plus
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.