** PLEASE APPLY AT: https://mariahcoz.com/personal-assistant **
I am looking for an exceptional Personal & Administrative Assistant who can just as easily switch between scheduling a landscaper for my estate and managing my emails and calendar. You can seamlessly manage a home renovation project while keeping my spreadsheets organized. You love technology, systems and organization as much as you love researching the best of the best hotels and restaurants for my next trip. You aren’t intimidated by being the right-hand support for a creative, fast paced CEO with big plans and even bigger ambitions. That excites you. We are looking for someone in the central Massachusetts area.
As my right-hand, you are a major player in the company and are the most adept. Smart. Discrete. Resilient. Effective. Organized. It’s all required for this 24/7 role.
Imagine how hard you would work if you were the tour manager for the biggest rock band of all time … that’s the level of support and passion we are looking for. You’ll be dedicated to the success of both myself personally and the company as a whole. You will be able to anticipate needs before anyone has thought of them. You will never be bored. You will never be short on travel experiences. You will never wonder what it is like to be by someone’s side as they scale a company from 7 figures to 8 figures and beyond. You will never wonder if you have done all you are capable of doing.
In this role, nothing is above you and nothing is below you.
You should have experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role (ideally for a celebrity or CEO). Excellent googling and research skills. Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (setting up a printer or resetting a router doesn’t freak you out). Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Discretion and confidentiality.
There are tons of perks when you join the Mariah Coz Team:
✔️ We take self care seriously, so we have reimbursements for health and wellness, upgrading your tech or home office space, and more.
✔️ Work from home 80%+ of the time, which means no commute, more free time, and a cozier life!
✔️ Travel and trips: You'll go to Conferences and events all over the country with the CEO as needed. (Traveling with me is very fun).
✔️ I love to invest in your professional development. We invest heavily in the development of our team. If you want to take a course, get a certification, or go to an event for your own development, we make it happen.
✔️ You’ll attend company retreats where we have fun, brainstorm and make plans.
*This position is 80% Remote Work-From-Home with regular in-person work time to complete in-person projects and tasks with CEO, Mariah Coz.
As Personal & Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the CEO both personally and professionally. You need to be highly aware of the CEO’s personal and professional responsibilities, commitments, and workload and assist in managing and completing those. You will provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of the CEO and people with whom you work with.
In addition to personal assistance, this person will be supporting our operations team with tech, admin & customer service support. We are looking for someone who loves setting up tech for an online business, thinks that playing around with new apps and programs is super fun, and is obsessively attentive to every single detail.
If your zone of genius is supporting others, organizing and streamlining, and you enjoy the tech stuff, this could be the perfect fit for you!
We will train you on all the platforms but we expect you to feel really comfortable and savvy managing tech and software.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and coordinating appointments and meetings
- Act as the point of contact between CEO and executives, employees, clients and other external partners, sending emails on behalf of the CEO
- Scheduling personal appointments on behalf of the CEO
- Organizing and maintaining organization of the CEO’s home office, Organize and maintain a filing system
- Coordinating purchasing and sending gifts on behalf of the CEO
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for the CEO and family.
- Creating weekly and daily overviews for the CEO with reminders, schedule, tasks, etc.
- Understanding the ultimate vision of the CEO’s personal home renovation/ landscaping projects and creating a plan to execute with vendors
- Gathering inspiration and samples for home projects & ordering furniture for home projects
- Researching and interviewing potential service providers for the home.
- Managing, scheduling, and meeting with all service providers for the home such as the landscaper, general contractor, electrician, and more
- Reviewing and paying invoices of service providers for the home
- Running errands like taking a car to get fixed, getting the oil changed, going to the post office, and more
- Random bullet point inserted to see if you are paying attention. Put the secret code number 99 in your application
- Completing various administrative tasks for the business and CEO as needed
- Set up/test integrations between various software
- Test all technical systems before deploying
- Testing new tech platforms and programs and presenting your findings to the team
- Anything tech related that we need to happen on a day to day basis (something always comes up!)
- Create technical trainings to help out in the course communities and provide technical support
- Answer tech-related question in our private course communities and our email inbox
- Find solutions to technical problems and propose systems and tech that we could use
- Collect and document various metrics and analytics for monthly reporting
- Keep backend of software organized and easy to use for all team members
Customer Service / Admin Support
- Manage company inboxes and ensure that emails are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Manage company billing including following up on late payments, processing refunds, managing course enrollments, and paying out affiliates
- Maintain course testimonial database including processing client and student testimonials
- Track important company metrics daily, weekly, and monthly and prepare reports as needed
- Execute data entry and database projects as needed
- Support the marketing team in posting to social media feeds as needed and ensure that posts align with higher level content calendar
- Managing company billing and delinquent outreach
- Participate and support the webinar and sales promotion process
- Create virtual meeting links for team meetings as needed and ensure the company calendar is up-to-date
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients, students, and members of our community through various mediums (emails, live chat, etc.).
- Managing home/landscape renovations
- Protecting CEO’s time and schedule
- Ensuring the CEO makes progress on personal goals and projects
- Keeping the CEO organized, both physically and digitally (Home office, project management system, inbox, etc.)
- Anticipating the needs of the CEO and making sure she feels supported
- Ability to understand how different tech and platforms connect and integrate
- Problem solve when something breaks or isn’t working
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Tech Savvy and knows your way around tech gadgets
- Expert in Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Sheets and Gmail
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Project management skills
- Self-motivated, takes responsibility for your tasks
- Extremely deadline-driven, never late on deadlines when the team depends on you
- Obsessively detail oriented, impeccable attention to detail, we need a perfectionist
- Willing to test and learn new platforms as the tech is always changing!
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems, and switch between tasks with little notice
- Works with no attitude and no ego
- Available between Monday - Friday from 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern for most days but available outside of that as needed
- Ability to travel with the CEO as needed to conferences, personal events, etc.
- Able to travel to live events for our company (client events and retreats)
- Provide live event support to our Team and Attendees by assisting in the planning, organization, execution, and facilitation of live events
- Available to come to the CEO’s home, manage appointments with service providers, and run errands 1-2 days per week as needed
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Job Type: Full-time