FASHIONPHILE is an ultra-luxury re-commerce retailer specialized in the buying and selling of accessories from brands including Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton & Gucci. At our core, we're a technology company with a mission of making the world's most coveted brands more accessible by breaking down the walls of traditional luxury.
FASHIONPHILE is seeking a technical SEO Manager, ready to play a pivotal role in driving growth. You will be an advocate for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) throughout the organization, working cross-functionally to increase overall search visibility and traffic, develop and implement technical SEO optimizations, and monitor and report on changes in page and keyword rankings, organic traffic, and organic-driven sales. In addition, you will be responsible for content strategy in partnership with marketing teams, ensuring that both SEO and brand standards are met.
This role requires having an excellent understanding of SEO, strong technical and analytical skills, as well as excitement to keep up with and implement SEO best practices.
What You'll Do:
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs and growth opportunities, prioritizing initiatives based on level of impact and level of effort
- Conduct content gap analyses, keyword opportunities, and competitive audits
- Regularly audit website for SEO friendliness and improvement opportunities
- Define and implement site architecture and technical infrastructure SEO optimizations
- Monitor and grow quality inbound links, working with brand and marketing teams
- Work with marketing, operations, and customer service to develop content recommendations and optimize content that will engage consumers and drive SEO value
- Train the marketing team on key SEO best practices, and create guidelines for design, PR, influencer, content, and marketing teams
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize search engine potential including latency, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Keep up on industry best practices and innovation
- Use data wherever possible to support recommendations and tracking results
What is Required:
- 3-5 years of SEO experience in the e-commerce/retail industry
- Proficient in HTML
- Fluent with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO Moz, Bright Edge, etc.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification, knowledge and experience with SEM/PPC a plus
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be knowledgeable on top of all the latest SEo industry trends and up-to-date on latest search engine algorithm updates
- Experience and desire to work with technically-focused teams, as well as marketing savvy teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have reliable transportation and be within reasonable proximity to the Carlsbad, CA area (this is a collaborative office position, telecommuting is not available)
- Must be punctual, responsible, dependable, honest, and work well with others to obtain common goals
- Organized self-starter who can follow instructions and work independently with little direct supervision
What You'll Get:
- Employer paid health-care coverage for employee
- Dental and vision coverage
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Monthly employee recognition event
Job Type: Full-time