In this role you will:
- Support the development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts for web-based software development projects using Oracle and Java technologies.
- Experience with the complete software development life-cycle (SDLC) process.
- Analyze existing systems and interact with system users to understand the existing functionality and their new requirements.
- Create design documents, technical specifications, and program specifications.
- Design, develop, implement, and test the new system as per the approved specifications.
- Create and maintain complex PL/SQL packages spanning multiple schemas.
- Maintain the existing applications and enhance the system as per client requirements.
- Conduct Oracle database upgrade.
- Modify existing batches to incorporate new functionalities.
- Create Java web services and Java EAR files and integrate it with existing Oracle packages.
- Analyze system issues and devise and execute remediation plans.
- Perform code reviews and bug fixing.
- Conduct performance tuning of existing queries and packages.
- Comply with all required standards and processes and devise approach to ensure compliance across the team.
- Provide complete technical and maintenance support to the systems.
- Run the assigned projects single handedly as well as working as a team.
- Provide round the clock support as needed for the assigned tasks.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture/Web Services – SOAP/REST
- Experience in languages like XML and JSON
- Experience in implementing concurrency and multithreading
- Experience in memory management and JVM
- Familiar with various garbage collection algorithms and usage of profilers
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience in using Apache Kafka, publish and subscribe to streams of records
- Experience in using core Kafka APIs, Producer API, Consumer API, Streams API, Connector API
- Experience in using Openshift, creating applications, configuring applications
- Experience in using Jenkins, configuring jobs in jenkins to build and deploy
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering, CIS, MIS, or a related field.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the job offered or 8+ years in a related occupation including Programmer Analyst, Consultant, or related experience.
- Prior experience with Oracle, Java, PL/SQL, XML, UNIX, and SQL Developer required.
- Knowledge of Websphere servers.
- Experience with security/authorization set-up.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing sufficiently to interact with team, management and customers.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience as per the requirements cited herein.
- Public Trust Clearance required, including a residency requirement of living in the U.S. for at least 5 years and cannot have traveled outside the U.S. for a cumulative total of more than 6 months over the last five years.
- 8+ years Logistics / Payments experience
- 8+ years of progressive experience in development efforts, developing, researching, testing, implementing and/or integrating new information technology to support existing business systems.
- 5+ years of experience in full life cycle development of enterprise level applications, serving multiple organizations.
- 8+ years of Java experience, supporting High Volume applications
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
- Developer: 8 years (Preferred)