Who We Are
At PEMCO it’s all about people, starting with our customers. We’re a mutual insurance company owned by our Northwest policyholders and protecting their dreams since 1949. We believe in listening to our customers and showing that we understand them in ways that others don’t.
Working at PEMCO, you will enjoy the benefits of working for a thriving and growing company, sharing ideas, learning and seeing the impact of your work, while also enjoying positive energy and work-life balance. We’re a company of 500+ relationship-focused, community-minded people, serving our policyholders from our modern office in the South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle.”
Why We Need You
The purpose of this role is to prepare financial analysis, budgets, forecasts, and financial reporting for the organization. You will also provide functional administration of the financial systems which support the corporate accounting, budgeting, forecasting & financial reporting processes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provides Functional System Administration for PeopleSoft Financials, Hyperion Planning & Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Prepares company budgeting, forecasting, reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and long-range modeling for better decision making
- Creation of Enterprise wide Financial Reporting & Financial Dashboards
- Support the Corporate Treasury operations including the creation of cash flow analyses, banking & investment systems support, reporting, mitigation of financial risk, disbursements, investment and funding activities.
- Perform regulatory reporting and compliance analyses
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating OBIEE Dashboards, Analyses, KPIs, and Scorecards
- Responsible for maintaining controlled processes around metadata and mapping changes, loading and validation of financial & operational Essbase data to ensure proper reporting
- Act as functional subject matter expert of PeopleSoft, Hyperion and OBIEE software applications
- Assist in development of business requirements and perform data conversion and validation, testing and training for application upgrades/enhancements/implementations for Hyperion, OBIEE and PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating Hyperion security, calc scripts, rules logic, webforms, and Navigation Flows
- Supports the enterprise wide budget & forecast processes
- Conducts and documents complex financial modeling and analysis projects
- Analyzes, interprets and communicates cost and expense variances to management
- Provides management with financial data and recommendations, based on research and analysis
- Provides training and consulting to the business on budget, forecast and management reporting systems
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an understanding of data sources involved in the company’s reporting process
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or another related occupation
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Hyperion SmartView experience
- Hyperion Planning Calculation Manager Experience and Business Rule knowledge
- Essbase Calculation Script knowledge
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards using OBIEE, Tableau, Financial Reporting Studio or other reporting platforms
- Detailed-oriented with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to use SQL is preferred
We’ve Got You Covered
- Competitive salary
- 200% match on your 401(k) up to 6% of your pay
- Generous medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans
- A friendly, professional work environment
- The opportunity to work at a place of integrity, where customer service is emphasized
At PEMCO, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. PEMCO is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.