NIGHT NURSES NEEDED UP TO $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Are you an experienced home health nurse looking for a WONDERFUL home to work in? Or a nurse wanting to try home care for the first time and looking for a baby to cuddle with? Pediatech Nursing is looking for RNs and LPNs to provide 1:1 care to a BEAUTIFUL baby in Chaska, MN. We are currently hiring nurses to work overnight shifts. Full-time, Part-time, and Casual positions are available
Special training programs for new RNs and LPNs
Pediatech Nursing strives to provide the highest quality home health care to children and young adults by combining advanced technology with a caring hands-on approach. Our philosophy is to embrace and encourage an organizational culture that emphasizes the welfare and safety of the child first while rewarding employee excellence. Pediatech Nursing is an innovative leader in pediatric home health care in Minnesota, dedicated to providing the finest quality care within the setting that is the most familiar to children and their families-in their own homes
. See the difference you make in the lives of children each and every day!
Join Pediatech Nursing to:
- Provide extended nursing care to children in their homes.
- Work your full shift in one location – no traveling from client to client.
- Receive extensive paid home health based education and orientation including classroom and in-home case specific training.
- Practice in a supportive environment with an RN manager available 24 hours per day.
- Work alongside experienced Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Receive competitive, experience based wages and generous benefits, including
- Health Insurance
2 weeks PTO year one, paid CPR training and renewal, and flexible scheduling with short commute times.
- Special training programs for new RNs and LPNs.
For more information, contact Linda @952-500-8050 or apply online at www.pediatechnursing.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team. You too can make a difference in the life of a child.
"Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart"---Winnie the Pooh