Bio-Rad is looking for a Financial Accountant (RTR Revenue Accountant)
Review Royalty contracts and translate key financial legal terms into best practices Royalty accounting calculations within our ERP. Monthly accruals entries and follow-up of all related Royalty payments in collaboration with Bio-Rad’s business partners. Ensure key operational metrics and SLAs (Royalty payments) are achieved on an on-going basis.
- Prepare revenue sales cut-off entries in accordance with GAAP revenue recognition guidelines. Make Gross to Net adjustments relating to Sales Returns, billbacks or other cash considerations.
- Support RTR Revenue Manager with all corporate, internal and external audit PBC requests.
- Insure accurate monthy processes for all Deferred Revenue related accounting entries. Understanding of all related Deferred Revenue contracts (Warranty related accounting entries).
- Prepare distributor commission expense/revenue calculations, review/comprehend key terms of associated contracts, prepare monthly accruals, follow-up of all associated commission payments and provide associated reporting to business partners.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close activities including preparation of journal entries, GL reconciliations, QVR analysis, Q schedules, etc.
- Prepare Revenue and Royalties analytics.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining /driving improvements of current processes, as well as documenting current processes.
- Drive and/or participate in new or existing project improvements. Work collaboratively with extended team and other functional groups to drive improvement initiatives and implement changes.
- BA Business Administration/Accounting or Finance with 5-7 years of GL Accounting Experience with 4 years of Revenue accounting experience. 1 year of Internal Audit Experience.
- Big 4 experience preferred. GL month end closing to include preparing journal entries and account reconciliation, including experience with ASC 605/606, SAB 104 accounting compliance items, Multi-element arrangement accounting, rebates, returns, cash discounts, pricing, allowances for bad debt, commission accruals, royalty receivable and payable accruals, intercompany entries, receivable related tax entries, management reports, GL and P&L analysis, and assisted with 10-K, 10-Q and/or SEC filings.
- Experience with the following ERP/Software:Oracle 11i, SAP, Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, Macros, ect), Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Salesforce, HFM
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.