Dayuse.com is the worldwide leader in daytime hotel reservation platforms and a key figure in the hospitality revolution. By offering guests a novel experience that transforms luxury hotels into daytime living spaces, Dayuse.com is shaking up industry codes. Our platform provides a solution for modern consumers who demand unique and readily-available services to complement a fast-paced and hyper-connected lifestyle.
With headquarters in Paris and offices now in New York and Hong Kong, Dayuse.com’s service has grown to be available in 22 countries and over 200 cities with more than 5,000 hotel partners. After receiving a $17 million in Series A funding from leading Venture Capitalists in 2016, we are continuing our rapid expansion, winning Startup of the Year 2016 (l'Express/EY) then Finalist of the Future Startup Unicorns 2017 (Challenges/EuroNext).
To accompany us in this expansion of our presence in the US market, we’re recruiting tenacious and proactive talents, especially those driven by the desire to tackle the challenges of an innovative startup that is disrupting the digital travel industry.
Our ideal candidate will be a force of persuasion ready to tackle the Northern California region and propel this market to the forefront of Dayuse.com’s global presence.
As a business developer managing the Northern California market, you will be responsible for the acquisition and retention of new hotel partners and ultimate delivery of business value to our users/clients.
Based in a remote position and reporting to our New York office, you will play a central role in developing sales and product strategy, partnering with our Paris-based headquarters in order to navigate successfully in this market.
- You will be directly in charge of increasing revenue and expanding Dayuse.com’s presence through new client acquisition by identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
- You’ll be able to build strong pipelines and prove consistent closing ratios.
- You will develop your own business portfolio with general managers, property managers, and revenue managers of hotels in the Bay area as well as branded hotels across the greater NorCal/Pacific Northwest region.
- To be successful in this role, you will need strong networking and interactive communication skills in order to connect with and sustain relationships across an industry segment comprising of modern, chic and on-trend hotels.
Preferred Qualifications & Mindset:
- Be an inspiring team player and represent Dayuse.com’s brand in your market
- Deliver results on revenue quotas and other key performance metrics
- Negotiate and conclude large hotel groups’ and management companies’ contracts
- Represent Dayuse.com in external events such as sales conferences as a Dayuse.com spokesperson in the US market
- Help recruit and expand the US team
- Instate a high-performance culture focused on delivering superior value to clients and developing trust-based long-term business relationships
- Analyze consumer data and trends to develop scalable, flexible best practices for sales
- 5+ years of sales track record, surpassing quotas and managing successful long-term relationships
- Ability and desire to operate in an early-stage startup where you will conduct your own processes to achieve results
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry, especially hotels, OTAs, and digital travel, is desired
- Personal connections and network within the hotel industry in your region are a strong plus
- High level of effective communication skills with audiences ranging from 5 star hotel managers to C-levels of a global hotel corporations
- Action-oriented, agile, intuitive, and fast learner
- A problem-solving approach and growth mindset are key to succeeding in this role
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Remote position based ideally in the Bay Area, California
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience (base + uncapped bonus + benefits)
- Perks: Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off and flexible holiday calendar
- Evolution opportunities highly possible in a fast-growing startup environment!
In compliance with GDPR regulations in place, DAYUSE commits to only collecting information relevant for recruitment purposes and retaining this information for a finite period of time.
By applying for this job offer, the candidate agrees to give legal consent for the transmission of personal information.