APPLY ONLINE AT: Glastonburyapplitrack (Glastonbury Public Schools, Frontline Recruitment)
Job ID # 1206
Human Resources Coordinator
12 months - 40 hours per week
Hourly wage: $25.21 - $28.33 per hour depending on experience
(less $.50/hr for the first three months)
Pay Group: A
The Human Resources Coordinator performs Human Resources administrative work of a complex, responsible, and confidential nature, relating to the administration of employees and fringe benefits.
- Coordinates employee benefits across the school district.
- Coordinates maternity leaves, FMLA and other leave programs.
- Assists with Human Resources projects.
- Human Resources experience with benefits and leaves preferred.
- Excellent administrative assistant and secretarial skills with strong technology proficiency in Windows, Google and all associated applications; advanced Excel and database skills desired. (prior experience with iVisions a plus).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-started, detail-oriented and collaborative.
- Solid relationship-building skills including the ability to relate easily and work well with all levels of staff, vendors, and the public.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent, and three years of progressively responsible administrative/clerical experience; or equivalent combination of experience and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,436.00 to $58,926.00 /year
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)