We are known for its impressive quality products and prices.
We have a full-time position available for an individual who is an entrepreneur by heart, attentive to details, and is multi-faceted. A self-starter type personality is important in the roll of Sales Representative for our newly developed cabinet division.
- Develop relationships with customers, decision makers and influencers to ensure long-term sales and contracts.
- Attend national and regional trade shows to build brand awareness and acquire market and customer intelligence.
- Provide and present quality kitchen and bath drawings and estimates according to the client’s expectations.
- Provide timely response to customers’ inquiries regarding products, pricing, services, availability, product use, and payment terms.
- Design cabinet projects using 2020 software, quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen and bath cabinet projects.
- Track and report customer contact, leads, and sales
- Have knowledge and an understanding of our product lines, ordering systems, checking methods and our procedures.
- Proficient using Excel spreadsheet and/or Fishbowl for estimation and order processing.
- Write proposals complete with specifications for the customer.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Current connections within the cabinet industry
- 5-year experience in kitchen and bath cabinet sales
- Knowledge of 2020 Bathroom & Kitchen Design software
- Knowledgeable and can provide exceptional customer service
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to build and maintain lasting business relationships
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Kitchen Cabinet sales: 3 years (Required)
- Other forms
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED