Traeger Grills, headquartered in Salt Lake City, has been revolutionizing BBQ grilling and outdoor cooking for 30 years. We obsess over providing world-class experiences to not only our customers, but also to our retail partners and vendors. Recently voted as a 2016, 2017, & 2018 Best Company to Work For, and a Top 25 Fastest Growing Company by Utah Business Magazine, we're looking for individuals who are committed to winning. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation and constant growth and development. We cook together, and we win together!
Order Entry Associates obsess over accuracy and efficiency. They possess a keen attention to detail and strive for perfection. They also have a strong focus on customer service, going above-and-beyond in all interactions with customers (consumer, commercial, and internal). They are members of the Retail Operations team, which has the mission of making Traeger the easiest vendor to do business with.
Order Entry Imperatives:
- Executes 100% accurate order processing for a variety of order types
- Organizes in a plain manner all orders that fit within the scope of responsibility
- Provides one-stop customer support: be the customer's source for internal resources and assets, solving problems rather than passing along to others within the organization
- Assists with warranty process
- Processes customer transactions such as orders, quotes, and returns
- Owns the customer order process from end-to-end
- Possesses a deep understanding of every order passing through the assigned territory
- Solves problems in a proactive manner for field sales team as well as retail customers
- Assists other Traeger team members in related duties as appropriate
- Interfaces with other functions within the organization to determine product availability, shipping status, and priority of orders
- Assists Accounting in resolving dealer-related issues (collections, credit memo processing, payment processing)
- Works collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
Order Entry Associates are proactive in their problem solving, always looking ahead to address potential issues before they impact our customers. They strive for 100% order accuracy with extreme efficiency and organization. They have a keen attention to detail and obsess over every line item that passes through their purview.
Why you want in!:
You'll be excited to come to work at our brand new headquarters in Sugar House with an open office atmosphere, exclusive patio area, and working with one of the country's fastest growing lifestyle brands. Other benefits we offer include:
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Employee Discounts on all Traeger Products!
- Open-PTO Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs and initiatives that help you grow and develop professionally
- A positive and supportive team to work with
- Company provided meals throughout the week, Utah Gold Ski passes, Discounted Gym Memberships, Discounted Public Transit passes, Company Sponsored Community Service Opportunities, and much more!