Becoming a Sales Professional at Red Ventures means launching a sales career with a company ranked in the top ten best places to work in Charlotte, NC for 10 years running. It's easy to see why! Imagine a day in the life of a Red Ventures Sales Professional: a high-energy sales center, a supportive team by your side, goals to strive for, subsidized gourmet cafés, on-campus facilities to remain active, and defined career paths for successful Sales Professionals.
About the Role:
- As a Sales Professional, your primary role will be to receive inbound phone calls (no cold-calls) from residential consumers shopping for various services or in the process of moving.
- We sell on behalf of our partner companies. As the voice of a specific brand, your goal is to surpass customer expectations, deliver maximum product value, and close the sale in just one call.
- We'll give you all the tools you need for success – paid training, proprietary technology, dynamic scripting, and expert coaching.
- If you've got the drive, you can grow your sales career at Red Ventures through 5 different levels. Each promotion means higher earning potential and perks like extra PTO days, guaranteed holidays, and additional learning and development opportunities.
- All full time Sales Professionals will earn a base pay plus uncapped commission potential. On average, a Sales Professional earns in the low $40,000s in their first 12 months.
The bottom line is we're a place where sales talent – of all levels and all backgrounds – can earn, learn and grow for years to come. Maybe you're seeking an entry-level role and are excited for extensive paid training and daily coaching and mentorship. Maybe you're a seasoned sales pro or customer service representative ready for a new opportunity with incredible growth potential. Sales experience not required. Instead, we look for teammates who are:
About Red Ventures:
- Adaptable - Do you thrive under pressure and roll with change?
- Accountable – You come to work, ready to work. Your team can count on you.
- Coachable - Our leadership teams are the best of the best and they're here for you.
- Grit – You bring your best attitude and best effort, all the time.
- Honest - Integrity is non-negotiable here—we believe in "winning the right way".
- Competitive - Commission is uncapped and so are our goals—let's chase both together.
- Funny - Seriously—a sense of humor is a must. We work hard, play hard, and hand out the high fives for free.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science, and original content from the company's proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Commuting to our Fort Mill office is easy, and a short drive from the following locations:
Uptown Charlotte – 30 minutes
Ballantyne – 10 minutes
Pineville – 15 minutes
Matthews – 25 minutes
Rock Hill – 30 minutes
Waxhaw – 20 minutes
Lancaster – 30 minutes
Monroe – 35 minutes
Indian Trail – 30 minutes
Gastonia – 40 minutes