Ambulnz is a fast growing health tech company on a mission to transform the medical transportation industry. We are bringing innovation to a stagnant industry and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us on our mission to improve patient care.
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs at our national locations.
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and schedule and perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Write and post ads, and utilize social media sourcing methods for recruitment, interviewing scheduling and performing reference checks.
- Participate in regular team meetings to determine recruitment strategies and provide updates
- Assist with on-boarding process and ensure positive interview and new-hire experience for all candidates.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 1 year of high-volume full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Experience working in a small business environment with limited resources
- Strong communication skills, energetic personality, and the ability to be self-reliant and super-resourceful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and availability to travel occasionally if needed
- You're confident in your recruiting skills and have a solid track record of recruiting success.
- You have a strong gut instinct about people.
- You're curious, insightful, and perceptive.
- You're craving more challenges, more responsibility, and more ownership.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to high standards for the candidate experience
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every candidate, during every stage of the process
- We value a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
Job Type: Full-time