Triton Systems Inc. (http://www.tritonsystems.com) is a rapidly growing applied R&D and product development firm in the Greater Boston area. We invest in new technologies through in-house and external partnership, transforming innovative technologies into successful business ventures. Triton has a strong track-record of translating technologies from the laboratory to the marketplace through licensing, joint ventures and spin-off companies. Triton portfolio companies have received over $200 Million in private venture financing. Spin-off Aduro Biotech had a highly successful IPO on NASDAQ in April 2015 and has a current market value of over $700 Million.
We are seeking a highly qualified technician with a passion for prototyping advanced technologies and translating them into real-world applications. Triton's diverse set of projects will give you broad experience and allow you to shine in a fast-paced environment. Platforms include medical products, water purification, V-22 Osprey vertical takeoff aircraft bearings, energy harvesting, additive manufacturing, satellites, sonar, communication systems, hearing protection, acoustics, and ocean systems.
Desired qualifications would include some of the following:
- Prototype design and fabrication in collaboration with a senior engineer
- Test setup design and fabrication
- Prototype test and evaluation
- Adaptability: broad interest in technology with a willingness and interest in learning new techniques and skills
- Excellent prototype fabrication skills
- Automated data logging setup experience (e.g. Labview)
- Machining capability including CNC
- Basic electronics prototyping experience
- Welding, sheet metal, and other fabrication experience
- Part sourcing experience
- Familiarity with Solidworks
- High School, BS in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field is a plus.
- 3-5 years' experience working in product design and prototype fabrication and testing is desired.
Due to the nature of our business and information associated with this position, interested candidates must be US Citizens and may be subject to a security investigation.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits package.
Triton Systems, Inc. Headquarters is located at 200 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824. We are an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/VEEO. We strongly encourage qualified women and minorities to apply.
Recruitment-type Agencies, at this time, Triton Systems, is not seeking any outside assistance to find qualified employees. No phone calls please.
Triton Systems is a U. S. Government contractor; therefore, we are required to gather applicant information for Government reporting purposes. To apply for this position please go to our website's Careers section at www.tritonsystems.com and follow the Clicking Here link to our applicant tracking site to complete the application process. This will ensure efficient processing of your application.