World Wide Technology is seeking Executive Level Leadership to assist in expanding and scaling it's Virtual Services Offerings. Candidates should have extensive experience and understanding of how to develop and build Virtual Solutions across multiple technologies (Cisco, VMware, F5, etc.). Extensive knowledge in building programs across multiple technologies and workstreams is a must. Candidates must have good quality management skills and the ability to build a scalable model to address the most complicated solutions.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Project management methodologies and types of delivery models
- Good knowledge of Managed Services
- Good Team Building Skills
- Continuous focus on services improvements & discipline
- Ownership of financial & cost control aspects (P&L)
- Personnel management experience
- Developing tools and process to create scalability
- Big Picture Thinking
- Developing complex project plans
- Participating as a member of the PS leadership team providing leadership, vision, and strategic direction for bettering the organizational tools, processes, and people.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Executive level experience (Services Business Owner or sizable organizational lead)
- Experience managing a national PMO organization (with references)
- Experience working at the "C" level
- Extended knowledge of technologies and deployment practices
- Understanding of Complex Solutions and the interdependencies of each Technology.
- Passion to learn new technologies and solutions
- Excellent understanding of financial processes - P&L and financial management
- Experience with creating proposals and Levels-of-Effort
- Excellent understanding of the contract process; ability to manage contract modifications, and take the lead in negotiations surrounding contract scope, cost, and schedule
- Ability to work independently and has excellent issue resolution skills
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong Microsoft Project skills, including how to build complex project plans with dependencies.
- Project & Program Management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box and implement change
- Ability to build and coach/mentor a high-performance team with high morale
- Minimum 8-10 years PMO and management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled