CityCraft Development LLC was started in 2012 as a local Design/Build company which currently specializes in small to mid-size apartment buildings. With more than thirty projects reaching completion in the past few years and many more on the horizon, we now need to expand our team to continue meeting our goals. We are currently seeking a capable, experienced Project Manager to help oversee our growing portfolio of upcoming projects in North and Northeast Portland.
The Project Manager is responsible for completing assigned projects according to schedule and within our budget projections, while maintaining our high standards for quality. This requires in-depth knowledge of all phases of design and construction as well as the ability to maintain effective working relationships with both staff and subcontractors. You will be responsible for coordinating the overall project strategy with our team and maintaining proper documentation of all project-related activities. With so much riding on your job performance, we need someone remarkably driven, capable of self-starting and performing at a high level each and every day, both on and off the job site.
- Managing design, construction, and close out on assigned projects
- Reviewing projections and actual margins, reporting in detail any significant deviations
- Ensuring necessary permits are obtained in a timely fashion
- Preparing proposals and detailed estimates
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with subcontractors
- Preparing all necessary change orders according to company processes
- Monitoring, reviewing and controlling project costs and schedules
- Completing and resolving punch list items
- Managing subcontractors to ensure their work is performed meets expectations for quality and timeliness
- Providing leadership and guidance to subordinates on assigned projects
- Monitoring, enforcing and maintaining job safety for the project
We require five or more years experience in the construction industry, with the majority of that time spent in project management, preferably commerical multifamily projects.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents
- Ability to work with vendors in all stages of construction
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and subcontractors
- Ability to efficiently manage design-build projects
- Adept at problem solving, working efficiently, and overcoming challenges
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong computer skills, demonstrating the ability to quickly learn new software
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Construction Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Professional engineering or architectural registration
You will also need a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle, as well as the physical ability to safely navigate our active job sites.
CityCraft Development LLC offers a highly competitve salary with substantial bonus potential and ample paid time off, as well as a very productive, diverse and engaging work environment with strong growth potential.
Check us out at http://www.citycraft.co
Job Type: Full-time