Sr. Network Engineer - We offer the latest training, great pay, and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology!
We are a growing information technology company based in St. Louis Mo, and Bowie MD, that offers its employees a culture of success, diversity in the workplace and the ability to work with leading edge technology that is revolutionizing federal IT infrastructure.
Chameleon Integrated Services has expertise in operations management, quality systems, data operation and cybersecurity. We secure some of the most sensitive data for the Department of Defense and for other U. S. federal government agencies. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We believe in promotion from with-in.
We’re looking for a Senior Network Engineer (Sustainment Lead). The pay range we’re offering is to be determined.
- We offer advanced Cisco training
- We also offer Full Benefits including:
ü Competitive Employee Health Insurance options including dental
ü 100% company paid vision plan
ü 401K plan with generous company match and no vesting period
ü 100% company paid Life insurance
ü 100 % company paid long and short-term disability insurance
ü Training allowance
ü PTO and more..
- Active Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- Minimum of 8 plus years IT experience, 5 years supporting large-scale enterprise-level services.
- Strong executive / customer facing & presentation skills as well as having a proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Plans implementation of enhancements and upgrades to the network.
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis and provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
Contingent upon award
Washington, DC is a place unlike any other. It’s your home away from home with free museums, monuments and memorials. With its’ many and varied eclectic neighborhoods, you’ll never be bored with your choice of events, music, theatre, and political rally’s. It has been described as the political Capital of the World. The DC area includes the federal district and parts of Maryland, Virginia and a small portion of West Virginia. Although we are headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, we support our DC customers through our field office located in Bowie, MD.
Why Should You Apply?
Beyond the standard pay and benefits, Chameleon is a supportive and encouraging company that develops its’ employees professionally and offers opportunities for advancement from within. We are an open and diverse workforce with a focus on the individual and work/life balance. We believe that happy employees will deliver their best and satisfy our customers at the highest levels. If you are ready to be appreciated for your contributions, apply today!
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status”