- Carries plates and/or service trays of food to and from kitchen and dining room.
- Completes all assigned opening and closing side work to prepare dining room, kitchen and service stations for efficient operation during meal period.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of restaurant including kitchen, bar, lobby, rest rooms and grounds; wipes table tops and chairs with damp cloth.
- Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenishes supply of stocks such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room; alerts kitchen and management of stock shortages.
- Assist server, bartender and customers as needed throughout the meal period.
- Lifts and carries garbage from the restaurant and disposes of in proper areas.
- Adheres to all restaurant policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Serves ice water and butter to customers.
- Cleans and polishes shelves and doors of service stations and equipment such as coffee urns.
- Reports any problems or discrepancies to management immediately.
- Communicates with host/hostess and manager when tables have been cleared.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour