Sunrise at Wilton Leadership Team Hiring Event:
Thursday April 11th 10am-2pm
Feel The Warmth Of A Sunrise Career.
Caring for others is a rewarding experience, enriching both the giver and the receiver. Across Sunrise Senior Living's 250 communities, warm-hearted people have found the career of a lifetime brightening the lives of seniors. Spread warmth wherever you go with Sunrise. At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise.
Only apply if you would like to register to attend the Hiring Event hosted by our Sunrise at Wilton team in the Connecticut area on Thursday, April 11th, 10am-2pm. Our leadership team from Connecticut will be in attendance at this event interviewing candidates.
At Sunrise, we combine empathy with expertise. During this event you will have the opportunity to meet with Hiring Managers for the following positions:
Business Office Coordinator
Assisted Living Coordinator
Dining Services Coordinator
Director of Sales
Activities and Volunteer Coordinator
Sunrise at Wilton Leadership Team Hiring Event
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Sunrise at Wilton
Hilton Garden Inn Norwalk: 560 Main Ave, Norwalk CT 06851
To RSVP, please submit your resume now!
Working at Sunrise, you will be a part of the mutually rewarding experience of care. Spreading joy to seniors enriches us all. Our competitive compensation and benefits package will empower you to live the life you want.
Brighten Your Life With A Sunrise Career. Apply Now
We Believe In You. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents
- Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
- Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps, as applicable
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and life safety regulations
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®