PLEASE READ THROUGH JOB QUALIFICATIONS!!!
Want to be around pretty jewels and help people celebrate their most important moments?
Martin Busch Jewelers is a family owned and operated full-service retail jewelry store in the heart of the Financial District, in business since 1954. We are seeking an enthusiastic, positive, customer driven part-time seasonal sales associate to join our team. This position is for September-January with possibility to of a permanent position after the holidays.
Weekend Availability Required
· Positive, upbeat attitude!
· Previous luxury retail experience A MUST; Jewelry experience PREFERED but not required.
· Strong listening and Communication skills
· Ability to build relationships with both clients and associates
· Handle Set Backs in Stride
· Must have excellent follow up skills
· Some experience with POS Systems
· Some Weekend and holiday hours required
Job Duties Include:
· Cultivate selling relationships with clients meeting their lifestyle needs
· Providing excellent Customer Service
· Meet sales volume goals
· Provide a consistently excellent client experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
· Process Special Order and Repairs
· Develop and maintain extensive product knowledge
· Store maintenance, maintain merchandising standards
· Inventory Management and Ordering
· Update website and social media accounts
· Perform tasks as assigned in a timely manner
Compensation and Benefits
· Hourly plus bonuses for meeting sales targets
· Paid Time Off
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
All employees must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10038: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Why do you want to work in a jewelry store?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Luxury Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person