Sutherland is on the lookout for team-oriented and results-driven people to join us as Customer Service Representatives. These forward-thinkers will be responsible for efficiently managing client accounts by taking ownership of account handling, maintenance, collection and liquidation for assigned portfolios.
The Sutherland team is dedicated to providing professional work opportunities that will aid in the development of your analytical and problem-solving skills. We are committed to building a better you!
On our team you will enjoy:
Your new Career will include:
- A supportive team environment- All efforts are collective, so you are never alone
- Top-notch paid training- A chance to learn and earn
- Unlimited advancement opportunities- Your career development is never-ending
- Rewarding benefits package- Your well-being is top priority
- Analyzing payment history/notes and clearly communicating account statuses to customers
- Recommending appropriate solutions to customers by analyzing their accounts and negotiating acceptable collection arrangements
- Promptly report/refers sensitive and complex issues to the Team Leader
- Documenting all activities in accordance with established procedures in a clear and concise manner
All you need is:
High School Diploma (required)
Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Previous experience in customer service, retail services, and call contact environment
Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
Ability to maintain a calm, professional and positive demeanor while handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
Advance your career with one of the world’s most respected brands and one of the top automotive companies in North America!
We’re driven by success, are you?