Please submit your application by February 18th to be considered for this position.
Please review a full description of this role and instructions how to apply here: https://www.notion.so/Social-Seller-Invitation-c095b8db805a41dda458f16a971ca7a7
Please carefully read the application guidelines as individual emails / applications via Indeed will not be accepted.
GET PAID TO HANG OUT ON INSTAGRAM AND CHAT WITH PEEPS IN DM'S!
> Are you the kinda person who la-la-la loves talking about their fav products, experiences, and people and sharing about 'em with others? And obviously people totally trust you and your opinion so they've gotta know more and next thing you know, they're SOLD! ...Are you ready to get paid for genuinely sharing about your experience inside of the Certification so you can be a part of a powerful ripple effect?
> Do you wish you could get paid to spend your days chatting with people on IG and FB messages, sending little voice memos and answering questions, opening up conversations, and genuinely getting to know people’s dreams, desires and challenges in their business?
> Are you excited to use your natural gifts and strengths as a communicator by connecting with new people on social media every day, and enrolling people into a program that you know will change their lives?
Yes and yes?! Keep reading!
Our company name, the Tabwoo Institute™ of Magic and Mastery speaks for itself. We are all about supporting our students with embracing the magic of the "taboo" and "woo" so they can create next-level mastery in both their personal and professional lives.
Our students are top leaders, coaches, and healers and who are ready to competently and confidently facilitate miracle-style results that stand out and sell out.
And our Social Sellers are a crucial aspect in attracting the right students and helping them say YES to themselves and their transformation by enrolling in the Tabwoo Practitioner Certification program.
We are hiring Social Sellers who are ready to join our company that is leading the way in the personal and professional development world.
We're not your average company and we're not looking for your average Social Seller. We are seeking people that understand that selling is serving and want to share an incredible opportunity with the people that are the right fit for our program.
We are looking for a Social Seller to support Prospective Students in making the enrollment decision and selling in a soulful way. There are a few facets of this role (listed in priority):
- Connecting + engaging with Prospective Students and enrolling them in an authentic way
- Reviewing applications
- Tracking lead conversations, sales, and other metrics
Is this for you?
You are highly organized, always remember everyone's name, and you love sales. You know that our Students' lives are 1000x better when they have our support and enroll in our programs, and you sell your heart out in order to serve them.
You’re the type of person that just can’t stop talking about that new product/program/etc you bought and how it’s changed your life...you want to tell all your friends why they need to buy it, all the things you love about it, and answer all their questions so they can see how much is missing from their life without it!
You know that selling is serving - especially when you’re enrolling people into a program that will change their entire life and business. The thrill of selling gets you jumping out of bed in the morning! And you don’t mind answering those DMs on nights and weekends to close the sale and transform someone's life!
This is a perfect opportunity for people who desire to be an intrapreneur—meaning, you don't want the responsibility and risk that comes with having your own company and business, but you love taking the lead and being innovative inside of someone else's company and are excited about building your own personal brand inside of the Tabwoo Institute™ where your personality and skills can shine and be recognized.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to join the team and make the Tabwoo their full-time home.
This is NOT a fit for someone who is looking to build their own business/coaching practice.
The Magic of Being A Part of Tabwoo
When you join the Tabwoo Institute™ Team, you'll get to experience alllll the magic!
- You get to work from home and make your own hours, which means you get to chill in your unicorn onesie, your workout clothes, or whatever the heck you want.
- We are big on work-life balance and seeing each person on the team as a human first. We have hight expectations for everyone inside of the Tabwoo and we know that our team can commit to excellence while also committing to the other priorities that are most important to them. We will work with you to create the most aligned schedule for YOU.
- We empower you to do you. Yes, we have our own magical ways of doing things, AND, we are always open to evolving. We want you to own your role and we encourage you to take the lead and run with your ideas to get next-level results. We're all about autonomy > micro-managing.
- We are committed to being the most empowered versions of ourselves and this means continuously investing time, money, and energy into our team. We have incredible trainings and experiences to support your personal and professional growth. We pay for courses and events that you want to attend to further your development.
- If you’re currently a student of the Practitioner Certification program, you will have free access to the Master level after 6 months as a Social Seller (and as long as you’re performing well and plan on being with the team long term)- this is a $12,997 program!
- You will receive personal training from Lexi and the Tabwoo™ Team to help you further develop your skills and master your craft
- You’ll get to be a part of company retreats and events where we get stuff done, have fun, and co-create magic!
- You will have the opportunity to start Part Time and then go Full Time to receive additional Employee benefits.
- Oh...and you don't have to run your own business. While you may have gone down the entrepreneurial path because you loved the idea of creativity, freedom, impact, and abundance...you quickly realized there was more stress, tears, wildly high expenses, and a lot of pressure that came with building your own thing...not to mention, you felt alone and quickly were reminded of how much you love being in community and co-creating!
Overview of the Position
The Social Seller is the sales superstar responsible for all personal, high touch communication with applicants, leads and engaged prospects through social media selling.
You are the Sovereign of the Direct Messages - sending voice and text messages and closing the sale through social connection.
We’ll send you qualified leads, you will connect with them on social media and help them make the decision to enroll in our program. You will also do outreach to our potential customers - our engaged social media followers or FB group members.
You’ll be helping our potential clients choose to enroll in a program with years of proven results, hundreds of testimonials, rave reviews and a reputation for being the best on the market. Selling is simple when you are enrolling people into a program that genuinely helps people. All you have to do is have genuine, supportive conversations and close the sale in an authentic way.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Here are what your Responsibilities as a Social Seller will look like...
- Direct message all leads and accepted applicants that are interested in our programs
- Message engaged IG followers who watch and interact with stories and posts
- Message engaged leads in the Tabwoo free FB group
- Check in with and re-engage leads every 30/60/90 days
- Keep detailed notes on warm leads in our lead dashboard system
- Report on any trends you are noticing in responses that could inform our marketing or messaging
- Answer all questions about the programs and overcome objections via direct social messages
- Use both voice memos and text based messaging to communicate with engaged leads
- Have conversations, learn about our customers, and leave them with an amazing experience so they feel seen, heard and understood
- Track all metrics on leads, outreach, inbound, sales and conversion rates and report to the team daily
- The a.l.c.h.e.m.i.c.a.l c.o.n.c.o.c.t.i.o.n consists of unicorns, stardust, and matcha.
- Build out a library of reusable responses to common questions and objections
- Filter out prospects who are not a fit and kindly let them know
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of current warm leads, where they are in the funnel, and their situations
- Make downsell/upgrade offers as appropriate
- Know our programs inside and out and be able to answer any question about what’s included, what the outcomes are, what the bonuses are, the support that’s included, etc
- Know our proven results inside and out and be able to share relevant case studies and testimonials as they relate to each lead you are speaking to
- Keep a log of all objections you encounter and your responses to build up our objection response library
- Become an expert in our lead management tech and software so you can navigate our systems easily.
Ultimately we will train you thoroughly on the details of our programs, sales experience and strategies - but you’ll already be equipped with a positive attitude and a true passion for supporting people to achieve their goals!
Here are the requirements for the Social Seller position:
- Track the time you spend in DMs
- Weekly report on leads
- Add canned responses to the objections library
- Inform the team on key information that you think would be useful for marketing materials based on what you hear from the leads you are interacting with
- Be ohhh so lit up by our company Vision, Values + Promise, as well as firmly believe in what we stand for. See Company Details section below!
- Ideally, you based in the U.S. - but we will consider remote applicants for the perfect fit! You are welcome to apply.
Success In This Role
We have high expectations for our Social Seller...
- Be exceptionally confident in enrolling clients into a high ticket program
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented, with a love of developing new systems and processes.
- Be excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple people at once.
- Have high emotional intelligence and be able to listen to, support, and encourage others.
- Experience selling high end programs in the $10k-$25k price range
- Excellent and overcoming objections and shifting mindsets that are holding our clients back from enrolling
- Articulate wordsmith: you can always clearly explain something in a way that feels good to the potential customer
- You overcome even the toughest objections with ease, grace, calm and certainty, without ever seeming pushy or overstepping.
- Your passion for closing the sale comes from knowing how powerful the transformation they will receive in the program is.
- You are excited to become immersed in our programs so you can answer any question or hesitation easily and accurately
- You are a people person, positive vibes, high energy, always sounds genuine and approachable on video, text or voice memo
- You take direction and are coachable and ready to be trained in our unique system for social selling
- Be available to attend weekly, monthly, and quarterly team meetings, as well as be available for "daily stand-ups" inside of Slack
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the team member/employee as needed.
Please note, this role is very unique in that sales are happening all the time - including nights and weekends! You may be responding to inquiries outside of “normal” work hours. We are seeking someone who is excited and energized to go the extra mile with this role.
Payment and Other Deets
- The rate for this role will be $15/hour to start + commissions (there's a lot of potential to scale your income based on enrollment results in this role!)
- This will be a part time job to start - the hours will start around 20 hours a week and increase to full-time over the next 6 months (or sooner)
- If you become a Full Time Employee, you will also be added to our Team Bonuses Cauldron (bonuses are based on time with the Company and performance within your role)
- This is a virtual role, so you can work from wherever, but we’d prefer someone who is within 3 hours +/- of the Eastern Time zone.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
These metrics are what define success in your role
- Closing at least 4 Certification sales per month: 1 sale per week MINIMUM
- Outreaching to 100 NEW warm leads a week (we will provide a list)
- Re-engaging with at least 50 existing warm leads per week (we will provide a list)
- Tracking and engaging with Prospective Students daily in their 6 day enrollment window
*Note: the KPI's and metrics are subject to change as this role is always in evolution!
Vision (why we do what we do)
To create a world where...
- The magic of the "taboo" and "woo" is mainstream.
- People are unapologetically expressed and feel safe to share their Truth.
- People can create success and fulfillment on their own terms—without ever sacrificing their purpose, passions, or priorities in the process.
- People embrace their unique magic and confidently share it with the world. By doing this, not only do they feel more alive and aligned, but act as a possibility portal and inspire others to do the same.
We are on a mission to elevate humanity to a new state of consciousness—where inclusivity, intuition, and innovation are revered, respected, and reign supreme.
Our Promise (what we commit to delivering and providing to our Students)
We are committed to facilitating magical and transformational experiences that empower our Students to become masters of their personal and professional craft so they can increase their impact and income.
- Experiencing magic in the mundane
- Empowering people to claim their unique magic
- Acknowledging, respecting, and honoring each individual's unique magic—always
- Being Self-Sourced aka a master of Y-O-U
- Competently and confidently learning tools, techniques, and practices for transformation
- Not just having an "intellectual" understanding of your craft, but fully embodying what you teach to be in the highest level of integrity
- Constantly remaining open to new ideas and ways of being, questioning the status quo and dismantling outdated paradigms
- Paving our own path and being on the leading edge vs. following trends (we love cookies—gluten free, duh—but haaaate cookie cutters!)
- Co-creating and linking arms together to create change > guru mentality and hierarchies
What We Stand For
We acknowledge that oppression isn't just an opinion or a feeling and is a systemic reality and lived experience for so many. We will always prioritize the safety of BBIPOC, LGBTQ+, and folx with marginalized identities.
We actively take a stand for diversity, equity, and inclusion inside of our company and are committed to continuously learning, investing, and taking action to internally and externally dismantle White Supremacy, Racism, Patriarchy and other harmful elements of Colonialism.
It is extremely important to us that all of our Team members and Students know and experience that ALL of them is welcome, respected, and honored. Anything less is not tolerated.
Bio for Founder + Head Witch, Lexi D'Angelo
Lexi D’Angelo is the Founder of The Tabwoo Institute™, a Master Success + Transformation Coach and Trainer of NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, and Life + Success Coaching. She works with multi-dimensional leaders who are ready to claim their distinct magic and masterfully facilitate miracle-style client results that make them stand out and sell out (at the highest level prices).
Lexi's time-collapsing transformation cauldron consists of a potent blend of neuroscience, psychology, metaphysics, embodied practices, and ancient wisdom that supports her clients in experiencing change that is deep, immediate, and lasting. She empowers her clients to ditch the outdated "guru" paradigms and structures that have been sucking their souls, and instead, utilize the power of The Tabwoo™—aka the vortex of transformation that is experienced when people tap into the magic of the taboo, woo and Y-O-U. Because when you become your own damn oracle and follow your inner guidance, that is when you create fulfilling and sustainable success YOUR way—aka without sacrificing your purpose, passions, and priorities in the process.
If you're ready to cast spells for change that elevate humanity to a new state of consciousness—where inclusivity, intuition, and innovation are revered, respected, and reign supreme, you're in the right place.
WARNING: Side effects of hanging in Lexi’s sphere include 2-10xing your income, halving your work hours, being 100% unapologetically you, and making your wildest fantasies your reality in weeks (or even days)—instead of years. Unicorns included.
Lexi’s qualifications include (but are not limited to):
She has been certified at the Trainer level in Neurolinguistic Programming, Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques, T.I.M.E. Techniques, and Life + Success Coaching. She also completed a 9-Month Priestess Path Initiation, is a Certified Applied Astrology Guide, Certified Integrative Health Coach, Trauma Informed and is in the process of receiving certifications as a Sex, Love, and Relationship Coach, a Qigong Practitioner, a Somatic Movement Practitioner, and an Embodiment Practitioner.
Application Invitation and Guidelines
If you have read through the entirety of this and are feeling a full-body tingle of "OH HELL YESSSS!" then we would love to invite you to apply for one of the Transformation Guide positions.
We receive many inquiries from people who desire to work with us and we know we will receive a multitude of applications for this role. Our time to interview candidates is limited and this is a life-changing opportunity we are so excited to offer to the right person. Please make sure you take the time to thoroughly and thoughtfully complete this application.
- Fill out our Application Form - https://forms.clickup.com/f/40f11-4175/TX3XDF5KPI0NBMPRBE
- Send an email to magic at lexidangelo.com with the subject "Social Seller". Inside of the first line of the email, list the ingredients of the alchemical concoction. If you don't know what we're referring to, you probably haven't taken the time to fully read the entirety of what's required and expected for this role.
- In your application, include a link to a 3 minute or less video sharing how you will bring your unique magic to this role and why you are the best fit.
*Please only apply if you align and stand for our company vision and values.
Please submit your application by February 18th, 2021 to be considered for this position.
We appreciate people taking immediate action and applying as soon as possible. Late applications will not be considered.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
We are fully remote, all meetings and communication are online. You will not come across us in person, at least for now : )
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings