We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join our TEAM Part Time Weekends!
The Housekeeper is responsible for the major floor cleaning and refinishing functions. In accordance with the facilities’ objectives, the housekeeper will use cleaning devices including commercial vacuum cleaners, twenty-four (24) ounce mop and wringers, and other necessary equipment, tools, products and supplies. Maintains and distributes linen inventory and oversees set-up for special functions.
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Reports, as observed, need for repair to equipment, furniture, building, and fixtures.
- Solves practical problems, use fractions, decimals, and percentages, and able to read and write common English.
- Adapt to changing situations or work assignments.
- Conform to uniform and dress code, personal hygiene and good grooming.
- High school diploma; higher education preferred.
- One (1) year of experience or a personal preference in Housekeeping in a health care facility.
- Experience in behavioral healthcare preferred.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.advancedrecoverysystems.com
Opens in New Window
Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.