Professional law office is seeking a motivated, caring, "people" person willing to learn and be able to multi-task. You MUST have great computer and phone skills. Responsible for ensuring all attorney relationships are maintained with clients and attorney professionals alike. Position includes: oversee firm advertising, filing, reporting, general firm website management, client and referral relation management, workshop coordination, follow-up and tracking, general accounting, and manage and direct attorney's busy schedule.
Compensation: Based on experience.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Check and return voicemail.
- Keep clients happy and build GREAT relationships (Director of WOW!).
- Greet clients and make them feel welcome.
- Receive and update client information; input into system.
- Make client appointments.
- Keep client calendar full.
- Schedule meetings with potential referral sources.
- Print, organize, and proofread documents.
- Make appointment reminder calls.
- Make calls to clients.
- Send out all reminder letters, post cards and thank you cards.
- Get as many "positive" testimonials as possible.
- Call "lost" clients and reactivate them.
- Order supplies as necessary.
- Follow written procedures.
- Send and receive email/mail.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
Skills & Qualities required:
- Understand how to operate Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive attitude extremely important.
- Self Starter/ Responsible/ Work Independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Caring, Compassionate and Understanding.
- Current notary is a plus.
You will need a valid driver's license and pass a felony background check and drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: