There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko's mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko's Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
This is the job for you, if you...
- Have experience building multi-tenant SaaS applications.
- Have experience building authentication and authorization platform.
- Have experience with development of large-scale distributed Web services Infrastructure.
- Have experience with containerization platforms (Docker) and container orchestration tools.
- Have experience with Microservices Architectures, AWS and Lambda functions.
- Demonstrate ability to mentor other software developers to maintain software quality and adopt right architectural principles.
- Have a deep understanding of functional and design patterns with a focus on performance, security and scalability.
- Have experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools. JIRA and Atlassian tools experience is a Plus.
This is what you'll do...
- Design, develop, document and implement solutions for Glooko's Diabetes Data Management platform.
- Develop, test, or modify programs, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Write code that is scalable, modular, maintainable, reusable, and well-tested.
- Collaborate with the members of product management, UX and other teams to identify requirements and design new products or extensions to existing products.
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including code reviews and mentoring of the technical team.
- Deliver end-to-end solutions with a focus on hitting delivery milestones.
What we're really looking for…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- 8+ years working experience in software development.
- 5+ years experience in designing and developing REST APIs and/or web applications.
- Experience with development of large-scale distributed Web Service Infrastructure and Microservices.
- Experience with OAuth, SAML, JWT and OpenID connect.
- Experience releasing software using a continuous deployment pipeline.
- Knowledge of interoperability standards such as FHIR, HL7, CCD, C-CDA is a plus.
In case you're wondering what Glooko offers...
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives and pre-IPO stock incentives.
- 401(k) matching program.
- Annual reimbursement on wellness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.).
- Catered lunches and a fully loaded kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages.
- Have a meaningful impact on people's lives.
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry.
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are currently not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.