We are looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant to help manage the life of the owner of two small businesses. You'll play a crucial role in helping a high-functioning adult with ADHD optimize their professional and personal life, helping to enhance focus, productivity, and overall mental health. We look forward to meeting you!
How You'll Change Our Lives
Digital Calendar Optimization:
- Employ advanced time-blocking techniques in digital calendars to help manage daily schedules effectively.
- Collaborate on creating a visually intuitive calendar layout for improved time management.
Task Breakdown and Prioritization:
- Assist in prioritizing goals and projects, breaking down complex tasks into manageable steps and utilizing project management tools to enhance clarity.
- Develop strategies for identifying and prioritizing tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Implement concise and organized communication methods, including visual aids, to enhance clarity and reduce cognitive load.
- Help manage and filter incoming communications to minimize overwhelm.
Digital Organization and Simplification:
- Establish and maintain virtual organizational systems to reduce digital clutter and enhance efficiency. Notion is our preferred software, but we are open to adapting.
- Introduce tools and techniques for simplifying digital workflows and minimizing distractions.
Time Management Tools and Reminders:
- Collaborate on the selection and implementation of digital time management tools to help with task reminders and prompts.
- Integrate visual and auditory cues to assist with time management in a virtual setting.
- Assist with various administrative tasks, such as research, drafting communications, and creating itineraries & reservations.
- Proven experience as a virtual assistant or in a related remote role with referrals.
- Excellent digital organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong virtual communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Empathetic and patient, with the ability to adapt to different virtual working styles.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in relevant virtual tools and apps.
- Knowledge of adult ADHD or the open-mindedness to learn more with compassion
- Basic skills in Microsoft suite, canva, and chat GPT
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 8 – 12 per week
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: Remote