Job Description: Immediate Hire
The Front Office Agent will perform a combination of duties mainly related, but not limited to the check-in and check-out of guests, contributing to the overall positive guest experience.
- Weekend Evening and Holidays availability is a must.
Required Skills and Requisites:
- Must possess considerable knowledge of computer systems for registration, reservations and back-up systems.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Issue room key and escort instructions to Bell Attendant or directly to guests as appropriate.
- Receive and deliver messages.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests and other available services.
- Keep records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Calculate bill, collect payment and make change for guests.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations for guests, as needed.
- Post charges for room, food, liquor, telephone, and other incidental charges.
- Make restaurant, transportation or entertainment reservations for guests as needed.
- Accurately maintain and balance cash bank.
- Marriott Experience a plus.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
- Marriott: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees eligible