Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees and people leaders. That is where we come in.
We're looking for an exceptionally talented and thoughtful Customer Success Manager to join Lifion, by ADP, to help our clients adopt our revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
At Lifion, by ADP, you'll work with a passionate and innovative team of engineers, product managers and designers in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with our clients in mind.
Specific Hiring Characteristics/Targets:
- Act as as a trusted business partner for client through duration of their time as a Lifion client
- Identify bottlenecks in Lifion's product and the client success process and work with other internal teams to rapidly find solutions
- Become an expert in the Lifion product offerings to be able to address client issues and provide "white glove service" to our customers
- Work with customers to identify and troubleshoot issues within the Lifion products and applications
- Work with product and support teams to identify potential "at risk" clients to address issues and minimize churn
- Provide updates to various parts of the internal organization on existing client base status and overall client base health
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst implementation, sales, marketing, and product teams
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights and optimizations with the goal of communicating those findings to the customers
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' business drivers and recruiting goals, to steer program activities to align with those initiatives
- Proactively work with medium to enterprise level business customers, typically Human Resources, Payroll and Talent Acquisition departments, interacting with various levels of individuals ranging from individual contributors to C-level
- Partner with sales to manage customers' success metrics and expectations, monitor and measure customer satisfaction, communicate ROI, and ensure customer growth and renewal within the Lifion product suite
- Strong empathy for customers and their success
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in team-based, collaborative environment and passion for contributing to the creation of a world class customer success function
- Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
- Track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving initiatives to ensure or improve upon a customer's ROI with your services
- Ability to digest complex data and regurgitate it back to customers in a manageable and concise way
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high level customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using SFDC (or similar CRM) and Customer Success Analytics platforms such as Gainsight or Totango are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, technical account management, implementation, or consulting background
- Enthusiasm for Human Capital Management and making clients successful a must!
- Occasional travel for in-person customer meetings
- Commitment to Lifion's mission and values