- Monitors the preparation of all food products to ensure they meet all food safety and quality standards.
- Prepares and supplies hot and cold food items to the cook’s line to be used in preparing food orders.
- Works to ensure a steady, sufficient flow of product reaches the cook’s line so that there is no break in production.
- Prepare foods to specification using the prep list.
- Properly pull and store foods listed on the freezer pull list.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Performs other tasks as required.
Specific Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to follow recipes and procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently in an environment which often requires the performance of multiple tasks at the same time.
- A strong concern for organization and cleanliness.
- Ability to work under intermittent supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Food Handlers Certification required upon employment
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)