Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
- Active Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.
- Current CPR and BLS card.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Maxim Healthcare Services is America's premier source for home health care and medical staffing related employment. Our company has over a decade of staffing expertise, with branch locations nationwide. With Maxim, you'll choose from preferred assignments and positions in some of the nation's most prestigious medical entities. We have rewarding contract, temp-to-perm, permanent and travel assignments available nationwide. Come join the Maxim team and enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, as well as work with a friendly team of advisors that have your best interest at heart.