Alliance Sheets, an industry leader in the manufacture of corrugated cardboard, currently has an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician, to serve as a key member of our 3rd shift operation.
This position requires an individual with solid industrial level maintenance experience. The successful candidate would need to possess the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to successfully inspect and test machines and equipment, to identify areas of malfunction and find viable solutions.
- Knowledge of and experience with PM procedures.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with corrugators, boilers, banders and bailers would be a significant plus.
- Possess a solid mathematical aptitude and be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Dependability and dedication to the job at hand.
- Ability to function as a mature professional.
- Enthusiasm for being an active part of a safety-first Work environment.
As an industry leader Alliance offers:
- Guaranteed rock-solid job dependability, 52 weeks per year.
- Solid pay and great, affordable benefits.
- Highly rewarding Bonus program, paid monthly. New employees eligible from first day of employment.
- Clean, new facility, featuring state-of-the-art technology.
- Respectful, empowering and employee friendly teamwork environment.
- Alliance values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support them at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a winning team with a culture of excellence, please apply as directed. Alliance Sheets is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 1 year (Preferred)