Full-time$22 - $25 an hour
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Full Job Description
We are a design/build company that serves the Georgia markets from Columbus to Newnan. We are based in LaGrange, GA and our workday begins here each weekday. The majority of our work is interior so we have little lost time to bad weather.
This is a Lead Carpenter position and the duties are varied and range from light carpentry, trim, demolition, drywall, painting with light plumbing and electrical skills required.
Applicant must have leadership skills to lead a small crew of 1-2 others directly but will interface and coordinate on the job with other sub-contractors that must be directed. Additionally applicant must be able to present well with clients and have a clean driving record.
Please only apply if you have 5 years minimum experience of carpentry and other residential construction experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible