Dialpad’s Field Marketing Event Manager will be an experienced, take charge professional with the ability to set strategy and manage the logistics for numerous corporate events and trade shows, often running simultaneously.
The Field Marketing Event Manager must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to travel within the U.S. regularly, with the occasional need for oversight of evening or weekend event(s).
The Field Marketing Event Manager should have a passion for and experience in field marketing event management, a desire to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external audiences, is an enthusiastic professional who is comfortable speaking in public, taking charge in challenging scenarios and is able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop effective corporate events and trade show exhibits, taking into account sales lead opportunities and conversion strategies.
- Serve as point person for event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Conduct market research, gather and share valuable event information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Organizing event facilities and details such as setting overall event/trade show strategy, message development, exhibit design, decor, catering, entertainment, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Oversee event and trade show marketing collateral design, development and shipping to/from locations.
- Cooperate with marketing and sales to promote and publicize event, collect and confirm participant details.
- Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes, feedback, lead details and periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Keep track of event logistics and finances including checklists, payments, invoicing, and reporting.
- Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events on the calendar.
- Help to document event activities prior to and during the events for internal and external communications.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an events planner, organizer, or field marketer
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Hands-on expertise with Salesforce and Marketo.
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and executives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality. Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- Proficient in using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as with the latest versions of Google G Suite products, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is a plus.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo Austin San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.