What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Installed Sales Product Associate, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for and staged to meet project timelines.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Installed Sales Product Associate supports all Installed Sales activities by managing and preparing orders prior to customer pick up. To meet the needs of our customers, this associate must feel comfortable engaging in conversations with vendors to ensure correct products are delivered on time.
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices.
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.