Federal Program Manager
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for cost, schedule, and technical performance throughout the life cycle of the program.
- Manage resources, delegate tasks, provide ongoing leadership and oversight to ensure performance is on schedule and within budget.
- Establish milestones and monitor milestone progress.
- Proactively identify programmatic issues and implement solutions.
- Prioritize programworkload and requirements, maintaining resources with the appropriate skill sets and experience to accomplish program objectives.
- Act as the primary POC with the customer for all program activities.
- Meet weekly and/or as required with the customer to provide status updates as it relates to cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Collaborate with the customer to enhance current business and develop new business opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations/briefs to internal and external stakeholders. Includes periodic briefs to the internal, executive leadership team on technical and financial performance, as well as overall customer satisfaction and customer intents for the future.
- Lead efforts associated with the preparation of contract proposals, generating statements of work, and detailing performance outcomes. This includes coordination with internal staff to generate cost/price proposals, as well as contract negotiations with the customer.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Experience in establishing and developing services is a plus
- Experience supporting telephony, video, network and/or other collaboration devices
- Prior work experience in a scrum based agile environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- supporting telophony, video, and network devices: 5 years (Preferred)
- scrum based agile environment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Program Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- ITIL (Preferred)