Estimated travel: 25-50%
· Bachelor of Science in area with analytic emphasis (typically math, computer science, computer information or accounting) .
· Experience with Microsoft Office products
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in implementing software applications
· Experience performing analytical or quantitative activities in spreadsheet/database types of software applications.
· Experience developing in Net , Delphi or C++ preferred.
· Experience in HTML, ASP, and XML preferred.
· Familiarity with insurance products, rules and methodologies desirable.
· Familiarity with merge fields for Microsoft Word and Adobe.
· Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims a plus.
· Knowledge of software development life cycle.
· Previous experience working directly with customers.
· Assist in the design of the software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
· Develop an application prototype and conduct a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap options.
· Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
· Configure, build, and test the application.
· Component test the application.
· Participate in code reviews.
· Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
· Participate in transitions of the application components to the testers.
· Complete all appropriate documentation required by the testers, deployment, and application management teams.
· Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
· Assist other teams with understanding the functional impact of various configuration options.