25% to 50%
- Assist in the design of the software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Develop an application prototype and conduct a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap options.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Configure, build, and test the application.
- Component test the application.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in transitions of the application components to the testers.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the testers, deployment, and application management teams.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Assist other teams with understanding the functional impact of various configuration options.
- Bachelor of Science in area with analytic emphasis (typically math, computer science, computer information or accounting)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in implementing software applications.
- Experience performing analytical or quantitative activities in spreadsheet/database types of software applications.
- Experience developing in .Net, Delphi or C++ preferred.
- Experience in HTML, ASP, and XML preferred.
- Familiarity with insurance products, rules and methodologies desirable.
- Familiarity with merge fields for Microsoft Word and Adobe.
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims a plus.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Previous experience working directly with customers.