You’ve heard it before:
digital has changed everything. We’re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That’s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don’t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm’s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses:
strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client’s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers. This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—and exceed—our clients’ needs.
As a producer, you will be heavily involved in development of immersive applications, including games, augmented reality, and virtual reality. Your vision and understanding of user-centered design guides a project from its earliest phases to its final milestone. Your insight into your client’s business needs allows you to represent them throughout functional design, prototyping, process design, and testing. Likewise, your team leadership skills enable you to set the perfect pace to hit project completion on-time and on-budget, without risking quality or team morale. When the need strikes, you might even flex your development muscles to fill in gaps or surge production efforts.
What you'll do
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers and developers from project set-up and approvals phase to close-out and postmortem
- Translate the language of consulting (business drivers, process, and needs) into design (user-centric, immersive experience creation)
- Contribute to pre-sales activities through development of LOEs and project schedules
- Lead the creative team in client discovery and user research
- Own the definition of technical- and user-centered design challenges and vision
- Establish regular communication cadence with account teams and client
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices, representing studio design work directly to account teams and clients
- Facilitate internal team communication through meetings and collaboration tools as appropriate
- Adeptly and quickly get from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes (via wireframes, visual mock-ups, and/or clickable or paper prototypes)
- Track project burn rates regularly to predict necessary changes in schedule and/or resources
- Pursue a fascination with the current and future state of immersive media
- Contribute to industry/product market research and eminence
Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
What you have
- A love of nurturing teams and a passion for immersive design
- Minimum five years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience
- Minimum three years of direct experience in game or immersive production roles
- Minimum two years of direct experience in agile process design (including backlog grooming, scrum mastering, product estimation, sprint planning and review, and/or product ownership)
- Minimum two years of experience leading cross-functional teams (and counseling junior staff)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Thorough understanding of the design process, product management principles, client relationship management, and pre-sales activities
- Ability and willingness to travel to/from client site
- Sense of humor
- Self-motivated, problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know
- Belief that all things can be better
- Functional background in immersive development including AR and VR
- Working experience with Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard, or other immersive design tools
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.