Car Vision is consistently rate among the highest in customer satisfaction and quality of service. We've been serving the local communities around King of Prussia and Norristown for more than 17 years. And because of the reputation for outstanding service and marked base price "No-Hassle No-Haggle" dealership! We have become the favorite destination for auto shoppers in the Pennsylvania area.
The Finance and Insurance Manager is responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance products to new and used car customers and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Automotive Finance Manager assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Automotive Finance Manager Help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager is proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service and in selling finance products exceeded goals we look forward to talking with you.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Three years automotive or Finance Sales experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid PA driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
- dealership F & I: 3 years (Required)