Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Business Processes Technical Writer I will support the Global Security Business Processes (GSBP) Team to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes through a combination of techniques that provides standardization, consistency, and optimization to achieve Global Security’s mission in protecting people, assets, and reputation.
The ideal candidate, based in Menlo Park, California, will develop, plan, write, edit, manage and audit to support the Business Processes team efforts in standardization, best practices and increased efficiency and effectiveness with business processes and relevant documentation. The role will work closely under the Global Security Strategic Initiatives organzation with XFN teams supporting objectives that maintain Physical Security Standards, drive Audit & Compliance solutions, and optimize Business Processes. This role’s primary function will drive Business Process Management type (BPM) efforts with a heavy emphasis on process map design, analysis and improvement. The role will report to the GSBP Lead.
- Review documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, and alignment across the Global Security brand, design and style guide.
- Drive and coordinate Business Process Management (BPM) best practices with internal teams and across the company BP framework to drive optimal business process solutions
- Develop standardized Business Processes and Best Practices from initiation to completion in partnership with SMEs, GS Coordinators and cross-functional teams to include but not limted to FCS, HR, Legal and Corporate Communications.
- Serve a a lisason in communication planning on strategy for process releases, updates, and initiatives.
- Develops diagrams, process maps, and other graphics necessary to ensure execution of efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems with business processes.
- Researches and evaluates industry standards and benchmarks to support processes (as needed).
- Design and compose weekly reports, templates, meeting minutes and quarterly business reviews for leaders and stakeholders.
- Ability to be flexible and nimble to support initiatives at a global scale in order to move fast and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Possess strong writing ability with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management and experience in driving solutions.
- Strong professional, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Business Process Modeling & Notation (BPMN), Visio or similar type process flow diagrams software.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.