We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee all brands for an established hospitality firm in the Los Angeles area. Our company owns multiple restaurants & wedding venues, as well as a Resort & Spa. This position will manage a team to create a concise, yet comprehensive marketing strategy aimed at growing awareness of our family of companies.
- Create / manage marketing plan, that supports the principle goals and objectives across all platform programs, while positively impacting the social atmosphere surrounding our brand.
- Identify growth opportunities & create a targeted marketing strategy
- Drive SEO, optimizing communication between customers and our brands
- Evaluate the ROI for various marketing projects & prioritize implementation
- Cultivate relationships with vendors to promote dialogue and exposure to potential customers
- Style / execute photoshoots that communicate our brand differentiation while driving our consumer relevance
- Supervise website maintenance and development with an emphasis on creating associations and experiences that invoke positive emotional reactions
- Ability to utilize analytics to identify areas of lost opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other equivalent field
- 4-5 years marketing experience
- Successful track record in managing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, email, and online
- Proven experience in SEO management
- Ability to manage multiple brands, while maintaining the individuality of each marketing campaign.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments
- Food service & event planning knowledge is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: