MomentFeed is the leader in enterprise, software-as-a-service (SaaS) localized marketing solutions. Our digital marketing platform connects brands and consumers at the local level. The platform empowers global brands to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and locally relevant ways, and measure campaign performance down to the point of sale. MomentFeed helps marketers succeed in the mobile era by unifying Facebook, Foursquare, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp and other social platforms for efficient management across all business locations.
In a SaaS company, client retention is paramount to success. Our Client Success team's primary objective is high client satisfaction and retention. We work closely with our clients to ensure they realize material value from their investment in MomentFeed's solutions and look for opportunities to drive greater client adoption and upsell additional product and services.
If you want to be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with venture capital backing and huge growth potential that believes in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone, MomentFeed may be a fit for you.
- Lead our SMB and Commercial CSM teams (up to 10 employees)
- Oversee health of client portfolio and work with CSMs to improve client satisfaction, mitigate and resolve churn risk
- Define and oversee lifecycle process and touch points including EBR process, executive sponsor program, "listening" points (e.g. on usage, NPS)
- Drive maturity into organization through development amd implementation of standard materials for lifecycle plays, adoption of Gainsight, and assistance in developing CSMs as clients' trusted advisors
- Personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to execs (internal and external)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Create and execute professional development plans for each CSM
- Hold direct reports to a high standard of accountability, excellence, and professionalism
- Report directly to VP, Client Success
- At least 4 years of management experience with at least 2 years managing a team of Enterprise-level CSMs in a SaaS environment
- At least 4 years of client-facing experience with at least 2 in a Client Success Manager role managing Enterprise clients in a SaaS model
- Consistent history of team meeting and exceeding renewal and upset revenue goals
- Proven history of developing CSM talent
- Experience leveraging Gainsight or similar client success platform
- MBA preferred, but certainly not required
Success Criteria / Metrics
- Drive a gross renewal rate of 90% +
- Expand assigned portfolio through upsell/cross-sell to exceed 100% net renewal
- Portfolio NPS > 30