Firehouse Subs is not your ordinary sub shop. We were founded by real firefighters and our stores are full of hard-working, fun-loving people with a genuine drive for success.
We are currently looking for a Catering Coordinator to join our team!
What we are looking for:
- Previous sales experience preferable.
- Basic computer skill, MS Word and Excel
- Individual who is self-motivated and follows a schedule
- Must have own vehicle
- Valid Drivers license, Clean drivers record and Insurance
- Cold call sales tools
- Outside sales or previous marketing experience a plus
- Have flexible schedule
- Social Medial skills a plus
- Food Safety training
- Competitive salary based on background, education and experience
- Bonus based on Sales goals
- Free Meals
- Excellent training and development
- Health, life and dental insurance available
- Paid vacation
- Comprehensive - hands on training program
- Paid Cell phone
- Paid Food Safety class
Catering Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals
- Working with the Operator to create a marketing plan
- Executing the marketing plan
- Promote, prepare, and provide pleasant and responsive catering experiences.
- Provide amazing customer service and product to local businesses, schools and community organizations.
- Call on local businesses and organizations; encouraging them to engage catering services for their social and business events.
- Build relationships within the community (community events, distributing food and catering menus to local businesses, setting up cross-promotions and school programs)
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating and resolving complaints about food quality and/or service.
- Will need to know all aspects of catering food preparation - Prepare sandwiches, salads, soups and baked goods in a safe, secure, legal, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation and quality of food preparation and service standards and procedures; conforming to regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Lubbock, TX 79424 (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)