OneMain, the largest non-bank lender in the United States, has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years.
Core Experience Needed:
- 2-4 years experience in quantitative risk analytics. Preferably at a Financial Institution in Fraud or Credit Risk.
- Advanced programming skills and knowledge in analytics and statistic tools (e.g. SAS, R, Python, SQL)
- 4-year degree in quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science. Masters Degree preferred.
- Assist with the architecture and delivery of complex and innovative fraud detection and verification solutions to aid the development of an OMNI-channel application platform.
- Manage fraud prevention strategies that balance loss prevention, sales growth and customer experience.
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure fraud strategies are implemented accurately and on-time.
- Prepare and present monthly fraud performance reporting to management and business partners.
- Monitor performance and report results of income verification enhancements including the income simplification test, Work Number income verification and Finicity income verification.
- Prepare and present analytics results to business partners and management.
- Optimize existing verification and fraud processes to improve customer experience and decrease losses.
- Collaborate with Operational partners to communicate awareness of fraud trends and initiatives.