Lead and coordinate the stress analysis activities within an assigned aircraft project, establishing and communicating clear task expectations, defining engineering criteria and analysis methods to ensure consistency, and reviewing analysis and reports for accuracy and conformance with requirements.
- Education: BS degree.
- 10+ years of aircraft stress/structural analysis experience.
- Experience with aircraft primary and secondary structure.
- Experience with composite and metallic structure.
- Experience with FEA analysis tools such as FEMAP, Nastran, Patran, etc.
- Background working with either commercial aircraft, light aircraft, executive aircraft, UAV’s, rotorcraft, or sport aircraft is acceptable.
- Citizenship: US Citizen, Green Card Holder or Permanent Residence Status
The Structures Company is an AA/EOE.