Kelly Scientific Resources is a specialty service of Kelly Services®. As the world's largest provider of HR solutions to the scientific community, Kelly Scientific Resources is focused exclusively on placing skilled scientific professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time science jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines. We have an exciting direct hire opportunity in Redwood City, CA for a Analytical Scientist role.
- Responsibilities will include assay development and validation following ICH Q2, physicochemical characterization and preformulation assessments.
- A critical component of this role includes activity assay development.
- Prepare technical documentation, test methods and protocol summary reports.
- Independently develop and execute strategies to solve analytical problems.
- Troubleshoot HPLC and analytical instrumentation problems.
- Maintain knowledge of new emerging techniques and equipment to add to the knowledge pool of the group and provide input for all ongoing development programs and instrument acquisitions.
- Experience with protein characterization and enzyme based assays is required.
- Thorough knowledge of HPLC method development and instrumentation.
- Demonstrated expertise in the independent design and execution of analytical development projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ph.D with 10-12 years of experience.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.